TECHNICAL INSPECTOR - BELL 407
United Arab Emirates
Technical Inspector is a technical expert for assigned aircraft/workshop and responsible for clearing all the critical unscheduled /scheduled maintenance and repair actions on assigned aircraft/components. Technical Inspector is responsible for the daily “by the book” maintenance/repair of all relevant aircraft/components and the proper completion of aircraft daily maintenance and historical records.
1. Review and audit technical records that support airworthiness of all aircraft, aircraft parts/components in accordance with DA Pamphlet 738-751 and TM 1-1500-328-23 and other applicable technical publications.
2. Perform inspection of aircraft and components during their removal, disassembly, assembly, installation and adjustment phases of incorporation onto an aircraft. Ensures the workmanship and materials conform to the aircraft manufacturers' specifications and required maintenance manual procedures.
3. Ensure that all Work-In-Progress is properly documented and that corrective actions used will be recorded in accordance with TAMMS-(A) requirements and approved SOP's.
4. Responsible for all the proper aircraft historical record updates, resulting in no over flights of the component SSL, overhaul or retirement schedule.
5. Responsible for the timely and accurate execution of all OEM Bulletins, Maintenance and Safety messages.
6. Responsible for the submission of the Product Quality Deficiency Reports when required and for the Quality Control assistance during all the aircraft incidents and accidents.
7. Responsible for the proper Quality Control oversight of all aircraft modifications for the relevant aircraft as required.
8. Test tightness of airframe connections with hand tools and utilizes flashlights and mirror to inspect fit of parts.
9. Determine accuracy of installation of aircraft components in using protractor, micrometer, calipers, and gauges to ensure that specified tolerances are met.
10. Perform duties of Quality Control Supervisor in his absence, and any other duty appointed by his superiors.
Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance
/A&P License or Equivalent AS / AA degree in aviation-related studies
• Minimum of 8 Years Experience on the aviation field as A&P Mechanic