Internal Audit Senior Lead - IT
United Arab Emirates
Internal Audit Senior Lead – IT
Responsible for implementing internal audits of information technology, supervising, and coordinating.
It also includes implementing internal audit strategies, policies, and programs according to the audit methodology approved in the Government, and strengthening the role of internal auditing and information technology control in the authority.
1. Participate and recommend developing strategies, plans, and indicators of the Internal Audit Office performance
2. Implementing internal audits on information technology in accordance with the approved audit plan and directives of the Director of the Internal Audit Office, reporting and recommendations to senior management, and following up their implementation with the competent authority
3. Implementing the process of assessing, managing, and minimizing the risks related to information technology through internal audits and raising awareness of the potential risks
4. Understand the systems used in the organization (including Oracle ERP), analyze and report on the effectiveness of the systems to support the objectives of the audit tasks
5. Reviewing and auditing cyber security and data privacy based on leading international standards and practices
6. Reviewing and auditing information technology governance, analyzing control gaps, and making standard comparisons according to the IT infrastructure framework.
7. Review and audit General Information Technology (ITGC) controls in line with Co BIT framework and ground-breaking IT practices
8. Follow up on the implementation of recommendations and directives resulting from internal audits or issued by the competent regulatory authorities
9. Participate in preparing the internal audit plan in light of the results of strategic analysis and risk assessment
10. Analyse data and results effectively to detect fraud
11. Preparing and implementing plans and maintaining the efficiency and effectiveness of the office’s work, in accordance with the internal audit charter and methodology of the Government
12. Developing and updating the workshop manuals and operations of the Internal Audit Office
13. Support the development of the technical operations of the Internal Audit Office
Educational Qualifications and Certifications
§ Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant degree
Masters or other related degree and/or CIA, CISA, ACCA, and ACA certifications
§ 6+ years of relevant work experience
§ Experience in a government agency
§ Experience in information security, disaster recovery, and business continuity & preferred with experience in the four biggest audit firms.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and